Saying “I Do” Outdoors – Taylor & Eszter
There’s nothing more captivating than capturing the stillness of the earth along side the tenderness of your relationship. That’s why when saying “I do” outdoors, it comes down to finding a photographer who can capture the moments that matter most.
Finding your picture perfect photographer means doing your research.
What does your photographer entail? Are they willing to do what it takes for those golden hour sunset photos overlooking the mountains? Some of the most beautiful places are tucked away from all to see —that’s what makes these locations so intimate. Finding a photographer who can capture your vision and go the extra mile or two, to that perfect destination is worth the research.
Let’s talk location
Choosing a wedding location is already hard enough— finding that perfect location is a different story. Plan for the unexpected. If you’ve visited the Pacific northwest you’d see the understatement in that. Your perfect location may not be a venue but a few miles up north where the sun kisses the earth in the horizon—and the rays create that radiant glow.
Sometimes the most challenging part of your destination is simply getting there.
We’ve created a few tips for our adventurous couple to keep in mind.
1. Don’t forget to hold off wearing your brand new Badgley Mischka’s until your sessions begins. Make sure to wear shoes that protect against any slips and sharp rocks.
2. Wear pants under your dress! So simple— yet so helpful. You can thank us later for this one.
3. Be careful, no one wants to get hurt on their special day.
4. Keep in mind if it’s cold, get cozy! Bring along your favorite warm drinks and a warm blanket. Don’t forget water too!
5. Your favorite touch ups- Lipgloss and hairspray are a must!
6. Have fun! You’re getting married! Bring along your favorite music and get ready to start dancing the night away!
Beauty & Hair: Erena Chubinsky
Dress: Tara Lauren
Florals: Wild Flower
Real Couple: Eszter & Taylor