TOP WEDDING VENUES IN BOISE IDAHO – 2020
Here are a few of our updated top wedding venues in Boise for this upcoming year.
If you would like to include a wedding venue you loved that you didn’t see on this page, make sure to leave a comment below and tell us what you loved about your location. If you did see a venue that you loved on this page, we’d also love to hear from you. Tell us what stood out to you in the comments. We value the input of all of our readers!
- Standout: balcony views, large windows
- Standout: Sits on the bank of the Boise River, complements both indoor/outdoor ceremonies
- Standout: open floor plan, newly remodeled, historic yet modern
- Standout: Beautiful gardens, sits on a hilltop, exquisite view of Downtown Boise
- Standout: Two ballroom options, large guest capacity, beautiful large gardens
- Standout: Indoor ballroom/outdoor pavilion, gorgeous landscaping
- Standout: A beautiful large pond, little white chapel, and a rustic barn with a notable brick wall.
- Standout: Panoramic views, hilltop ceremony
- Standout: Rustic look, large space, custom lighting
- Standout: Large garden area,
- Standout: Nestled in Payette National Forest, heart-shaped pond
- Standout: Impressive view of Bald Mountain, intimate weddings
- Standout: 1930s White Cottage in Eagle Idaho. Step back into the 1930s and feel the history. Beautiful 100 year old trees!
We hope that this article immensely helped you in your search for the perfect wedding venue In south/midwestern Idaho. If you loved reading “Top wedding venues in Boise Idaho – 2020” be sure to explore more of our blogs